Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time for motivation!

(Okay, this post is going to be short...)

A man once told me that he never drives anywhere without a CD playing.  Now this isn't a music CD of the newest hip hop (fyi, I love hip hop...well, anything with a good beat), it's a personal development CD.

What's personal development?  Anything that makes you think better, act better, talk better, etc.  And this also doesn't have to be a CD.  With technology, you can listen to it by phone, on your computer, and even going to seminars/meetings/trainings. (Actually, I'm listening to Diane Hochman and getting really motivated. And just to pay it forward, I recommend Gary Vaynerchuk's "Crush It".)

So basically from this post, I just wanted to plant a seed inside you.  If you want to become a better person, start getting motivated.  This can translate into a better quality of life physically, and even financially.

And last idea I want you to think about about leaving this site:

"You are the average of the 5 people around you. The way you think, the way you talk, and even how much money you make." -Darren Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment