Thursday, December 9, 2010

What is your number 1 priority?

Hey guys, sorry haven't been blogged in A WHILE. ;)  Truth is that I've been lazy and probably not my number 1 priority...compared to the time I want to spend with my wife.  I have to credit Chalene Johnson (who is my mentor) and her Car Smart programs.  One of the CDs I've been listening too (and btw, go to chalenejohnson.com to find out more info) deals with steps that you should take to become successful.

So the first step is to figure out what are your priorities and then prioritize them.  Well, my wife is my number 1, then BB (seriously, thank you), and then maybe our dog Juniper. ;)

Lately, since I've started taking care of my wife, my life has been so much better and if fact, I don't mind spending a lot of money on a TV stand...REALLY???  LOL!  That's part of life, but I'm starting to understand how successful people think.  We always want to become better and share that with others.

Again, thank you to Chalene.  Without her guidance, I wouldn't be where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment